Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Mega Menu

Hi, I have been using this template for one of my clients website, Its an amazing theme got all what i need but am struggling with the Mega menu i have installed a plugin to display a mega menu instead of the standard menu on the site but its not working at all i really need to use it as the menu for the site is full of pages and i would like to organize it better please check and advise if possible. Thanks.

www.seniorsit.net

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi, Thank you for replying back, I actually tried that before i use plugins it did not work i have no idea why, i have already disabled the plugins now as they did not change the menu style as well, Please advise if possible! Thanks guys.
  • yes i have disabled all the plugins already am not using any.
  • hi yes i surely did thats and because it did not work i decided to contact you guys 
  • Please check the website www.seniorsit.net   if you go to solutions-security   theres 16 item in the menu setup but you cant see them as i cant scroll down if the mega menu works it would be easier for me to sort out the menu please check and let me know
  • edited December 2018
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,

Thanks for your support, I have done that but stil i can see 10 out of 16 tabs. There should be like scroll option to see the full list. Why is Mega menu not working and is it possible that i can make the sub menu box area wider?

Am relly sorry am asking too much but i really need to fix this.

Appreciate your efforts.

Best.
  • Hi,

Thanks for replying. Yeah i do clear the cache every time i update the site, That last CSS made the menu scrollable thanks but i cant now open the submenu of the submenu, Like if you go to SOLUTIONS-SECURITY-SIEM --- you will not be able to show the page after that. Please check again.

Cheers.
  • Hi,

I appreciate your efforts but still how this cant be resolved! at least the mega menu should work or i should be able to use third party plugins for mega menu i will do disable the sticky menu and update the css but that should be a temporarily solution.

Please try to find a way to solve it its really important.

Thanks. 
  • HI,

I have deleted all the third party plugins i did that long ago, and i have followed all the steps for the mega menu but it still did not work well.

If its not possible then you should leave a note with the theme description before we buy it so we know i really appreciate your support but all what i got from it is you cant do it and its not possible!

Please check i can provide you with access if you dont mind to check the structure and to help me doin it i would really appreciate it.

Thanks. 
  • Thanks for your help!
  • well my issue were not solved what else i want! but thanks anyway you tried i appreciate that.