Mega Menu

Hi, I have been using this template for one of my clients website, Its an amazing theme got all what i need but am struggling with the Mega menu i have installed a plugin to display a mega menu instead of the standard menu on the site but its not working at all i really need to use it as the menu for the site is full of pages and i would like to organize it better please check and advise if possible. Thanks.

www.seniorsit.net

Comments

• Hi,
    All about the Mega Menu:

Please, disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue exists.
    Thanks
  • Hi, Thank you for replying back, I actually tried that before i use plugins it did not work i have no idea why, i have already disabled the plugins now as they did not change the menu style as well, Please advise if possible! Thanks guys.
  • Okay but you said you are using a plugin to show the mega-menu? We do not support any plugins for mega menu. Only the built in mega menu option is supported.
    thanks
  • yes i have disabled all the plugins already am not using any.
  • Okay so where is the issue? Did you follow the instructions on creating a megamenu here:

Please show us what does not work.
    thanks
  • hi yes i surely did thats and because it did not work i decided to contact you guys 
  • Please check the website www.seniorsit.net   if you go to solutions-security   theres 16 item in the menu setup but you cant see them as i cant scroll down if the mega menu works it would be easier for me to sort out the menu please check and let me know
  • edited December 2018
    Hi,
    I made a CSS for you which making this font of sub-submenu smaller and it's fixing this problem.
    Please paste this code into Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    ul#menu-my-menu ul li{
    font-size:12px;
    margin:0 !important;
    line-height: 1.5 !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Hi,

Thanks for your support, I have done that but stil i can see 10 out of 16 tabs. There should be like scroll option to see the full list. Why is Mega menu not working and is it possible that i can make the sub menu box area wider?

Am relly sorry am asking too much but i really need to fix this.

Appreciate your efforts.

Best.
  • Did you clear your cache?
    I tested it on a few devices, and it's working fine.

But, I created another CSS which will make your mega-menu scrollable.
    Get rid of the old custom CSS and provide the new one, which is in the previous post - I edited it.
    Cheers
  • Hi,

Thanks for replying. Yeah i do clear the cache every time i update the site, That last CSS made the menu scrollable thanks but i cant now open the submenu of the submenu, Like if you go to SOLUTIONS-SECURITY-SIEM --- you will not be able to show the page after that. Please check again.

Cheers.
  • I updated this code one more time.
    Now it's changing to smaller menu items.

But, I'm not able to make it scrollable with other sub-menus so remove that old  CSS code.
    Also, if this won't be good for you, then I cannot do much more - I tried to do it in all ways with CSS or theme options.

All I can suggest you is disabling the "Sticky Menu" because just menu is just too large and this is the only way to make it fixed.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

I appreciate your efforts but still how this cant be resolved! at least the mega menu should work or i should be able to use third party plugins for mega menu i will do disable the sticky menu and update the css but that should be a temporarily solution.

Please try to find a way to solve it its really important.

Thanks. 
  • It's not possible to fit that amount of items on the menu.
    Also, we do not support third party plugins.

Please, try to make our Mega Menu feature - it's created for larger item menu amount.
    All about it: https://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#mega-menu
    There you will find information about how to create it properly.
    Thanks
  • HI,

I have deleted all the third party plugins i did that long ago, and i have followed all the steps for the mega menu but it still did not work well.

If its not possible then you should leave a note with the theme description before we buy it so we know i really appreciate your support but all what i got from it is you cant do it and its not possible!

Please check i can provide you with access if you dont mind to check the structure and to help me doin it i would really appreciate it.

Thanks. 
  • Properly created Mega Menu looks like this:
    http://prntscr.com/ltftfj

You can even see it on our Splash page (hover the shortcodes menu item)
    https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/splash/

Also, your menu depth (amount of submenus) is too big to create it through Mega Menu.
    Please, make your menu planned again, with the smaller amount of submenus and if it's possible menu items too.

Please, read the documentation again and create your mega menu again.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for your help!
  • Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Greetings
  • well my issue were not solved what else i want! but thanks anyway you tried i appreciate that.