Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Bug on Install

At different times throughout the day, I've been trying to install the Accountant 2 prebuilt theme in order to get started on a new website. But every time I do, it seems to glitch out where I get a blank page, with the admin bar and left sidebar of the backend still visible, without any indication that it's still downloading or installing content. Leaving it for long stretches of time make no difference. When I leave and try to reinstall the theme, I get a message that 5 or so elements are already installed, but then the rest of the page is blank, and there is no difference to the site.

I can provide a login if you would like to take a look at the back end yourself. I'm a little baffled as to what to do, as I've never had this problem with your theme before on any of the other sites I use it on.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • I had used a different one because that one "hasn't been tested with the last three versions of wordpress."

But, regardless, I just tried your specific database reset plugin, and got the same result upon attempt to install it: a blank screen.

If I go into media, you can visibly see that it stopped uploading after 5 elements.

• Sorry, I should clarify. I installed the reset plugin, unchecked the tables I was told to uncheck, reset the site. Then I tried to upload the demo content again, and got this result.
  • Sent as requested. Thank you.
  • Okay, I'll move forward with switching hosting, then, because I've spent 4 hours with GoDaddy over the last couple days trying to get them to increase the PHP values, and all they'll do is pointing me to doing it myself, and even though I've done the method they ask it won't work, and they refuse to help any further to the point where they hung up on me last night.