Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Sticky header background color on Safari is black

Hello,

I just checked the website on Safari browser. The sticky header that is white on every other browser (IE, Firefox, Google, Opera) but it is showing as black on Safari browser.

Please can you help fix this?

Regards

Comments

• Please see below link to screenshot:

You will also notice that the sticky header displays as black with a transparency. This is also not how it shows on every other browser.

Unfortunately a large number of my users will be either checking this website on their iphones or Mac systems.

Your prompt assistance to fix this would be appreciated.

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks for the feedback.

I have already done this. For good measure ,I reset the Safari browser but the header is still dark. It should actually be white with a bit of transparency.
  • Hi,

Please see link below:

Do check on safari.

Ps: I noticed this ( @media only screen and (min-width: 768px)
    (index):87
    .sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky {
    1. backgroundrgba(0,0,0,.8);
  • Sorry about that, here is the CSS :

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px)
    .sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky {
        background: rgba(0,0,0,.8);
    }

I have tried correcting this from custom css with no success. Your assistance will be appreciated.
  • I just checked other pages that I initially had not opened before - appears the changes I made to custom CSS has now taken effect.

The previous pages I had opened on Safari still suffers from the same issue despite resetting Safari, deleting cache etc. I guess the pages would be updated on Safari subsequently.

Thanks.