Sticky header background color on Safari is black

Hello,

I just checked the website on Safari browser. The sticky header that is white on every other browser (IE, Firefox, Google, Opera) but it is showing as black on Safari browser.

Please can you help fix this?

Regards

Comments

• Please see below link to screenshot:

You will also notice that the sticky header displays as black with a transparency. This is also not how it shows on every other browser.

Unfortunately a large number of my users will be either checking this website on their iphones or Mac systems.

Your prompt assistance to fix this would be appreciated.

• hey,
    can you try clearing cache on safari? Maybe it is just saved in cache. It should not display a different color.
    thanks
  • Thanks for the feedback.

I have already done this. For good measure ,I reset the Safari browser but the header is still dark. It should actually be white with a bit of transparency.
  • Please send us a link to this page so we can check it ouy.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Please see link below:

Do check on safari.

Ps: I noticed this ( @media ;only screen and (min-width: 768px)
    (index):87
    .sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky {
    }
    But I am unable to locate where this CSS code is, so I can make the requisite change.

Thanks again.
  • Sorry about that, here is the CSS :

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px)
    .sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky {
        background: rgba(0,0,0,.8);
    }

I have tried correcting this from custom css with no success. Your assistance will be appreciated.
  • I just checked other pages that I initially had not opened before - appears the changes I made to custom CSS has now taken effect.

The previous pages I had opened on Safari still suffers from the same issue despite resetting Safari, deleting cache etc. I guess the pages would be updated on Safari subsequently.

Thanks.
  • Hi,
    I tested it and it looks like it working fine now.
    The problem could be related to cache.

Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks