Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Home Page Wedding Videos

Hi, 

I installed the Wedding Videos Pre-built theme.

In the home page, where there is the list of the videos,  I would like to:

1. Add more space between the "play button icon" and the subtitle below. 

2. Change the subtitle transparency, the color appears gray and not white.

3. In the "play icon" button I can link a video url, how can I link a post or portfolio page to that  buttom? What i would like to do it to add a description below the video.

Thank you really much for the help.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi Pablo,

no sorry, what I mean are the videos below the main videos, the ones with the static covers. 
    They are disposed in a grid and they are made (I think) with WB Bakery page Builder.

My site: sgwedstories.com 

• sorry, probably the builder il Muffin Builder, I just checked
  • edited February 2
    Hi,

1 - Thanks.

2 - What I mean is how to change the font color. I realize that all the words written with the H5 and H6 settings are gray and not white (or white with less transparency, I don't know exactly). How can I set a different color / transparency for the H5 and H6 settings?

3 - With this system appear just the video, what I would like to do is to show under the video also a small text description...  

Thank you
  • Hi, thanks for the answer.

2. With colors > headings I resolved many issues, thanks.

2a. What also I would like to do is: to make, in the same line, two different words with different colors and make in one of that a link and to create a custom hover color.

What I don't know how to do is:
    - Create a custom hover color
    - Make the two words in the same line (I don't know why but the second one, the one with the different color, automatically go down to the line below)

I'm sorry I don't know how to send you a screenshot (I you explain me I will do it).

If I can be useful for you the css that I inserted at the moment is that:

When will you get married? Ask for details

My site is: sgwedstories.com and the link is the last on in the about page.
    I want that the word "ask for details" will be in the same line of "when will you get married" and that it will be colored with a different color when someone scrolls over it.

3. Yes I mean it. There is some workaround that I can do?

Thank you
  • Hi,

thank you for the answer:

2a. 

- "You actually pasted two words in the same lin" yes, but in the website, they look in two lines (and there is enough space for disposing all the text on the same line) 

-   set the hover color for links in theme options>colors>content - I tried it but it looks doesn't work on that part.

If you want an example, this is how it would look like: what I still don't know, is how to merge all these expressions on the same phrase (WORD A + WORD B with 1) different color; 2) custom hover color; 3) link 

you read up on display:block, inline-block and inline - Sorry I don't understand where I can see about those values...

3. Ok

Thank you
  • Sorry, any help? 
  • edited February 12
    Please sign in to see answear!