Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Content mixing and slow fade in

edited March 18 in Muffin Builder
Hello 

I have recently updated to the current theme version. Things were going ok for a few hours, until all of a sudden:

1) Trailer box images started mixing with the section below.

2) Trailer boxes heights are not the same even though I have selected the item same height option in the section. 

3) Text in columns (1/2 width, here) started going off limits.

4) Fade-in animations take too much time to play, on page load

I have tried deleting cache, or deactivating plugins, but to no result. Also re-installed the theme.

Thanks in advance.

PS how do I insert inline images in this post?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited March 18
    Hello, thanks for your reply.

1, 2) There you go. https://prntscr.com/mzlukd
    (forgot to write that in the original post but see how Trailer box Slogan and Title are misplaced too.)

3) Ok

4) No I mean the Item Fade In effect. Sometimes it works but usually (after a couple of refreshes and on?) it takes about 7 seconds.
  • (1,2: Problem is not solved)
  • edited March 19
    I have tried deactivating plugins, deleting cache, reinstalling the theme without any result in any issue.

I dont know if it's important but I have mainly worked in a previous version of the theme (17.8.6) and only recently started working on the current version. I updated because I had other issues (not saving on updates). And with the current version it worked ok for a few hours before these issues started to happen.

1) The main issue is the trailer box mix with the section below. Moreover please notice how the trailer slogan and title are above the trailer image, whereas they should be inside, on the lower part. The trailer box image itself is mixed with the section below. See https://prntscr.com/mzz0ut

2) I have set Equal Height | items in wrap only  . Issue still remains. How do I align the proper height?

4) I was satisfied with item fade-in speed, until this issue appeared. Try refreshing the page a few times, then the fade-in of the items takes even about 10 seconds. Even with cache delete, it goes to that much time.

My browser is Chromium Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build), running on LinuxMint 18.2 (64-bit). But it's the same in other browsers and OS's.
  • Sent info