Content mixing and slow fade in

edited March 2019 in BeBuilder
Hello 

I have recently updated to the current theme version. Things were going ok for a few hours, until all of a sudden:

1) Trailer box images started mixing with the section below.

2) Trailer boxes heights are not the same even though I have selected the item same height option in the section. 

3) Text in columns (1/2 width, here) started going off limits.

4) Fade-in animations take too much time to play, on page load. 

I have tried deleting cache, or deactivating plugins, but to no result. Also re-installed the theme.

Thanks in advance.

PS how do I insert inline images in this post?

Comments

• Hi,
    1 and 2. Please insert those items in a new section. Then, insert both of them in the same wrap.
    Please send screenshots from the Muffin Builder.
    3.Text is coming of limits because you pasted a string of text without any spaces. Paste normal text and it will be fine.
    4. We do not understand? Which animations take to long to load?
    If you mean the Revolution slider then it is not possible, we do not controll it.

thanks
  • edited March 2019
    Hello, thanks for your reply.

1, 2) There you go. https://prntscr.com/mzlukd
    (forgot to write that in the original post but see how Trailer box Slogan and Title are misplaced too.)

3) Ok

4) No I mean the Item Fade In effect. Sometimes it works but usually (after a couple of refreshes and on?) it takes about 7 seconds.
  • (1,2: Problem is not solved)
  • 1,2)
    In that case, you should turn on the "Equal Height items in Wrap" only.
    Also, they are equal height, but the there is some problem with aligning the proper height
    Can you disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists?

4) We do not have any settings in Theme Options to change the "Fade In" effect speed.
    Also, I do not noticed that, did you solve the problem?
    If not, please tell us, which OS and Browser do you use - also disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists, it's really common issue.
    Thanks
  • edited March 2019
    I have tried deactivating plugins, deleting cache, reinstalling the theme without any result in any issue.

I dont know if it's important but I have mainly worked in a previous version of the theme (17.8.6) and only recently started working on the current version. I updated because I had other issues (not saving on updates). And with the current version it worked ok for a few hours before these issues started to happen.

1) The main issue is the trailer box mix with the section below. Moreover please notice how the trailer slogan and title are above the trailer image, whereas they should be inside, on the lower part. The trailer box image itself is mixed with the section below. See https://prntscr.com/mzz0ut

2) I have set Equal Height | items in wrap only  . Issue still remains. How do I align the proper height?

4) I was satisfied with item fade-in speed, until this issue appeared. Try refreshing the page a few times, then the fade-in of the items takes even about 10 seconds. Even with cache delete, it goes to that much time.

My browser is Chromium Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build), running on LinuxMint 18.2 (64-bit). But it's the same in other browsers and OS's.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Sent info
  • I was on your website and it looks like the problems are related with your Custom CSS.
    Look at this one: http://prntscr.com/mzzl26 - it's making the problem and it can be not the only one which is making problem.

After removing your CSS everything works fine.
    Thanks