Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

When trying to change page it does nothing just says Saving...

edited April 1 in Visual Composer
I tried edit Home page and after cliocking Update it just says Saving and stays still...
Error log shows:
[01-Apr-2019 13:14:34 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/xxxx/public_html/xxxx.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/post-types/class-mfn-post-type.php on line 200

I just updated to latest version of theme but same thing. Wp is latest version.
Also, I can edit some other pages without any problems, this error shows only when editing Home page and few other pages.
And it does not save the page.
Thank you.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited April 1
    Yes, I use Child Theme. Also, I use default editor that came with the theme. And use pluggins only required by Betheme.
  • I tried switching to non child theme but same thing, still not saving pages. Same error in error log.
  • edited April 2
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited April 3
    I've switched from Child theme as we had no need to change the code itself. But for now same error occurs. Also, I've uploaded latest theme directly from envato with no effect whatsoever. Tried disabling all pluigins even those in use by theme but same error occurs. Only on contact us page it saves it. We used Clinic 3 template-

• Sent. Thank you
  • All hidden sections where from original theme. Anyhow, cloning works so will clone all pages and it should work like that. Thanks.
  • I tried to clone page but it still won't save edits. I tried creating new page and same thing, it's not saving pages at all.
    Any suggestions? I tried manually editing at least text, but it's not possible case it uses base64 encoded input in mysql.
  • Found solution. If there are any empty html attributes it will not save page. So if there is in code eg.
    [image src="icon_50x50.png" width="50" height="" border="0"] it will not save cause height attribute is empty.