When trying to change page it does nothing just says Saving...

edited April 2019 in Visual Composer
I tried edit Home page and after cliocking Update it just says Saving and stays still...
Error log shows:
[01-Apr-2019 13:14:34 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/xxxx/public_html/xxxx.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/post-types/class-mfn-post-type.php on line 200

I just updated to latest version of theme but same thing. Wp is latest version.
Also, I can edit some other pages without any problems, this error shows only when editing Home page and few other pages.
And it does not save the page.
Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please disable all of the plugins(if you're using the Visual Composer, leave this plugin on), clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.

Also, do you use the Child Theme?
    Thanks
  • edited April 2019
    Yes, I use Child Theme. Also, I use default editor that came with the theme. And use pluggins only required by Betheme.
  • I tried switching to non child theme but same thing, still not saving pages. Same error in error log.
  • edited April 2019
    Hi,
    A week ago, we released the update for the Child Theme.
    Now,
    if you will make some changes in your child theme, you don't have to
    provide the informations in functions.php which files you changed - now,
    it's automatically apply these changes.

To make your Child Theme work again, you have to find and replace the 'mfn_opts_show()' to 'echo mfn_opts_get()' in your modified files.

After that, everything will be working fine, we had to make that change because of the new envato rules, more about it here: https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000481243#h_674316188621522302914837
    Thanks
  • edited April 2019
    I've switched from Child theme as we had no need to change the code itself. But for now same error occurs. Also, I've uploaded latest theme directly from envato with no effect whatsoever. Tried disabling all pluigins even those in use by theme but same error occurs. Only on contact us page it saves it. We used Clinic 3 template-

• mkatalenic
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Sent. Thank you
  • I cloned the home-page and indeed, the "saving" information was blinking all of the time.
    But, when I removed these hidden sections(from home-muffintest), everything started to work.

There must be some HTML issue or not properly insterted code.
    I suggest to create these hidden sections from scratch.
    Thanks
  • All hidden sections where from original theme. Anyhow, cloning works so will clone all pages and it should work like that. Thanks.
  • I tried to clone page but it still won't save edits. I tried creating new page and same thing, it's not saving pages at all.
    Any suggestions? I tried manually editing at least text, but it's not possible case it uses base64 encoded input in mysql.
  • Found solution. If there are any empty html attributes it will not save page. So if there is in code eg.
    [image src="icon_50x50.png" width="50" height="" border="0"] it will not save cause height attribute is empty.
  • Glad to hear that you solved it out.
    If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks