Revolution Slider Error

Hi,
after WordPress 5.2 installation, on website: https://www.fleischerei-olyschlaeger.de/ the following error message.

Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include.
This includes make the revolution slider libraries, and make it work.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Hi,
    Please check if your BeTheme is up to date.
    Is your PHP Version 7 or higher?

Also, disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and then turn on the RevSlider plugin only, and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks.
  • Dear Muffin Group/Be Theme Support:
    I just set up a new website on godaddy, using wordpress, installed the be theme, installed all plugins except Slider Revolution. It installed but when I try to activate it, I get this error message:

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/35/42661135/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/35/42661135/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php on line 59

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/35/42661135/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php' (include_path='.:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/35/42661135/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php on line 59"

Please tell me what I need to do. Is there a conflict with some other plugin? Layer Slider WP is installed and activated but it says I need to purchase a license. Perhaps there is a conflict there?
    Thank you for your help.
    Gail
  • Did you do what I told to do above?
    Please check if your BeTheme and WP are up to date.
    Is your PHP Version 7 or higher?

Also,
    disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and then
    turn on the RevSlider plugin only, and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks.
  • Dear Pablo:
    I did the following today, Thu, Jun 20, 2019:
    1. checked WP version = 5.2.1
    2. updated BeTheme to 21.2.5
    3. checked PHP ver = 7.2.15
    4. disabled all plugins
    5. cleared browser cache, cleared wp cache
    6. updated PHP Memory Limit from 128 MB to 256 MB
    7. updated PHP Max Input Vars from 1000 to 5000

And I still get the same error message:
    "Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/35/42661135/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/35/42661135/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php on line 59

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/35/42661135/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php' (include_path='.:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/35/42661135/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php on line 59"

What to do next? Thank you for your help!
    Gail
  • Did you try to reinstall the RevSlider?
    If yes, please this time deinstall the RevSlider and get into the "plugins" folder using the FTP and remove whole "revslider" plugin, then install it again.

Thanks