Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Background images not appearing on mobile devices

edited April 2015 in Theme support
Background images for this page www.thepowermat.com are not appearing on mobile devices like iPad, Samsung Galaxy 4, etc. . 

This theme is supposed to be responsive and mobile-friendly. What could the issue be? They appear fine on desktop. 

And it's not just the background images, none of my images are appearing on the mobile devices. This is terrible. 

Can you suggest a solution, please? Thank you. 

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Go to thepowermat.com. All the background images are present, and on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. 

Screenshot here: http://snag.gy/Er74g.jpg  See the background image of the bodybuilder?

Now try looking at the same site on a mobile device, and you are not able to see these background images. You are also not able to see any other images either, like the images on this page: http://thepowermat.com/services/  So it's not just the background images that are having problems. All media files do not display on the mobile devices. 

The embedded video (from Vimeo) **does** display, which leads me to believe that the problem is something to do with the media library files. 

I didn't do anything unusual when I built this site; I used your pagebuilder to put in the images, and actually used one of your images in one of my page backgrounds. I don't have this problem on desktop, only mobile. 

A responsive theme should show all media files, and just resize them for the device. 

Please tell me a possible solution. Thanks. 
  • Okay, I am looking in BeTheme options, and I don't see Responsive. Which section is it in: Getting Started, Layout, Colors, Fonts, Translate?  
  • Okay, I see what you mean. I updated the theme. 

Thank you so much!
  • Hi, 

I have the same problem. I am looking at the Appearance->Betheme Options->Responsive but it is still not working. 

Where can I find the menu mentioned below:

"But we think that we may know what happen. Maybe you missed the "Section background image" option which is available under Theme options > Responsive section?"

• Hello! I have a problem with my header image. It looks good on a computer, but is not responsive on a mobile phone: www.aloesport.info