Background images not appearing on mobile devices

edited April 2015 in Theme support
Background images for this page www.thepowermat.com are not appearing on mobile devices like iPad, Samsung Galaxy 4, etc. . 

This theme is supposed to be responsive and mobile-friendly. What could the issue be? They appear fine on desktop. 

And it's not just the background images, none of my images are appearing on the mobile devices. This is terrible. 

Can you suggest a solution, please? Thank you. 

Comments

• This theme is 100% responsive and mobile-friendly. If something does not work on your side, means you did something wrong. There is no magic. However as we see, you don't have any backgrounds on your website at all so we don't understand what is your problem.
  • Go to thepowermat.com. All the background images are present, and on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. 

Screenshot here: http://snag.gy/Er74g.jpg  See the background image of the bodybuilder?

Now try looking at the same site on a mobile device, and you are not able to see these background images. You are also not able to see any other images either, like the images on this page: http://thepowermat.com/services/  So it's not just the background images that are having problems. All media files do not display on the mobile devices. 

The embedded video (from Vimeo) **does** display, which leads me to believe that the problem is something to do with the media library files. 

I didn't do anything unusual when I built this site; I used your pagebuilder to put in the images, and actually used one of your images in one of my page backgrounds. I don't have this problem on desktop, only mobile. 

A responsive theme should show all media files, and just resize them for the device. 

Please tell me a possible solution. Thanks. 
  • It doesn't look the same on our computers. This is how it looks like on our side http://pasteboard.co/2Hsf7Pyj.png

But we think that we may know what happen. Maybe you missed the "Section background image" option which is available under Theme options > Responsive section?
  • Okay, I am looking in BeTheme options, and I don't see Responsive. Which section is it in: Getting Started, Layout, Colors, Fonts, Translate?  
  • If you don't see responsive, means you have old theme version and in older version. So this one should be under Theme options > Getting started > Advanced section if you got older version.
  • Okay, I see what you mean. I updated the theme. 

Thank you so much!
  • Hi, 

I have the same problem. I am looking at the Appearance->Betheme Options->Responsive but it is still not working. 

Where can I find the menu mentioned below:

"But we think that we may know what happen. Maybe you missed the "Section background image" option which is available under Theme options > Responsive section?"

• Hi,
    Please send us a link to your website and explain what is your problem.
    thanks
  • Hello! I have a problem with my header image. It looks good on a computer, but is not responsive on a mobile phone: www.aloesport.info
  • That's because of parallax option turned on in header.
    To make it fully responsive, you have to disable it.
    Thanks.