Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Hotel theme 4

Hello,
Exploring the various options you offer, we came across that theme : https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/hotel4/, which we like very much. Unfortunately, when we try installing from the automatized pre-built theme installation this precise theme is not on display. Is there a way to get it ?
Thank you very much.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited July 9
    Thank you for your answer. Another question.
    For instance we building several websites on the same domain. How many times can we activate a Be theme with one purchase code ? 
  • Thank you for your answer.
    - One question : the main domain hosts a wordpress which uses another theme (Nicosia), and includes 5 subdomains that  will each contain a different Wordpress, each using Be Theme. Will in that case the unique purchase number be valid? Or must the site on the main domain be registered?
    - Moreover, I'm dealing with a issue : I managed installing and activating 2 of the 5 Wordpress. When I tried activating the 3rd one the number was refused as considered as already used. I unactivated all the themes and tried activating once again the 1st one. I deleted and re-uploaded the Be Theme files but I'm still unable to activate any theme. Can you fix this ? Or must I do some manipulation?

• Thank you very much for your quick answer. In order to do so I erased all former data (I emptied all databases and erased all FTP content that contained Be Themes). But I'm still unable to make the purchase code work.
    Maybe can you fix it ?
  • edited July 11
    Let me be specific and sorry for the complexity:
    The main domain is hotelwebbee.de. The subsites were hosted on hotelwebbee.de/hotel1... hotel2... ecc. I first activated Be theme on hotelwebbee.de/hotel1 and hotelwebbee.de/hotel2. Both worked.

Then we decided to change the address to .com, so it became hotelwebbee.com/hotel1 and hotelwebbee.com/hotel2. By then I was unable to activate .../hotel3 and hotel4. I unactivated de activated themes as explainded on you page. The unactivation was reported as done, but I was still unable to activate the theme on other domains.

I assume that as I activated the theme on hotelwebbee.de/hotel1 and hotelwebbee.de/hotel2, and unactivated it on hotelwebbee.com/hotel1 and hotelwebbee.com/hotel2 the information may have not been properly registered in your database... At least it's my supposition.

I don't know if all that is clear to you.
  • Ok I found the link to the distant deregisteration page. Things seem to be working now. Sorry for the disturbance.