Hotel theme 4

Hello,
Exploring the various options you offer, we came across that theme : https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/hotel4/, which we like very much. Unfortunately, when we try installing from the automatized pre-built theme installation this precise theme is not on display. Is there a way to get it ?
Thank you very much.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please update your theme to the latest version.
    After that, that pre-built website will appear.

Thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Thank you for your answer. Another question.
    For instance we building several websites on the same domain. How many times can we activate a Be theme with one purchase code ? 
  • All of the themes on the envato market are under the same license,
    details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard
    You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.
    thanks
  • Thank you for your answer.
    - One question : the main domain hosts a wordpress which uses another theme (Nicosia), and includes 5 subdomains that  will each contain a different Wordpress, each using Be Theme. Will in that case the unique purchase number be valid? Or must the site on the main domain be registered?
    - Moreover, I'm dealing with a issue : I managed installing and activating 2 of the 5 Wordpress. When I tried activating the 3rd one the number was refused as considered as already used. I unactivated all the themes and tried activating once again the 1st one. I deleted and re-uploaded the Be Theme files but I'm still unable to activate any theme. Can you fix this ? Or must I do some manipulation?

• 1) It should work that way.
    If main domain is registered correctly then all subdomains will be able to register too without breaking rules of license key.

2) Please install all of the WP's with BeTheme first, then be sure that all of them (including main domain) are not registered.
    Then, start registering your domains.
    IMPORTANT
    You have to start registering the themes from the main domain.
    Thanks
  • Thank you very much for your quick answer. In order to do so I erased all former data (I emptied all databases and erased all FTP content that contained Be Themes). But I'm still unable to make the purchase code work.
    Maybe can you fix it ?
  • What do you mean by "make the purchase code work" - you have to use the same license key as on main domain.
    Did you follow all of my steps above?

Thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Let me be specific and sorry for the complexity:
    The main domain is hotelwebbee.de. The subsites were hosted on hotelwebbee.de/hotel1... hotel2... ecc. I first activated Be theme on hotelwebbee.de/hotel1 and hotelwebbee.de/hotel2. Both worked.

Then we decided to change the address to .com, so it became hotelwebbee.com/hotel1 and hotelwebbee.com/hotel2. By then I was unable to activate .../hotel3 and hotel4. I unactivated de activated themes as explainded on you page. The unactivation was reported as done, but I was still unable to activate the theme on other domains.

I assume that as I activated the theme on hotelwebbee.de/hotel1 and hotelwebbee.de/hotel2, and unactivated it on hotelwebbee.com/hotel1 and hotelwebbee.com/hotel2 the information may have not been properly registered in your database... At least it's my supposition.

I don't know if all that is clear to you.
  • Ok I found the link to the distant deregisteration page. Things seem to be working now. Sorry for the disturbance.
  • Glad that you solved it.
    I had an answer for you with explanation of that tool and how it works.
    If you need some further questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks