Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
Portfolio Does Not Show Correct Items and link for ALL button
Honesty - I am tired from experiments with Portfolio... Look - the very simple situation. Be 21.2.6.
There are 52 Portfolio items, all - with own or applying to 2 categories. Menu - Portfolio categories. From Be options I set grid, 3 columns, filters hide WITHOUT setting the page for Portfolio.
Ok? looks ok. When I serf through menu - everything is working fine.
But I need sidebar. Ok - I must SET the porfolio page ( with sidebar and it looks like - everything will be ok). I SET the page Departments.
Welcome to wonderland.
1) After setting portfolio page as a page with sidebar - portfolio categories shown with sidebar. But there is a breadcrumb "departments". Ok - good - but if I press that breadcrumb departments - the link is to page Departments. Ok. But there is nothing there. Page is white. What the hell... I thought, that those page must take all settings from Be options, but no... it is empty... Sure - it is really empty, but it is set now as default PF page...
2) Ok - I add Portfolio ITEM through Muffin to page Departments. Breadcrumb starts working (!) - The page is shown, BUT(!) categories do not shown correct - some items are disappear... + When the main portfolio page ( Departments) is shown I need filters!
3) trying to turn on filter through Be Options - does not work. Ok - turn it on through Muffin options of Portfolio item inside Departments page. Yes - it starts working, but )) filtering wrong and button ALL links to various links... + The filter exists at all categories...
Definitely - I do not know how to solve the simple task - how to link pf categories (as menu) to categories with sidebar + if the pf page (Departments) is set - how to turn on filtration for that page (I do not need filtration in categories)?
PS: sure - having studied the problem I solved it through WP, but it is not normally - I created the empty page Deps, with sidebar. Set it as default in Be Portfolio Options and through WP redirected all calls to Deps at another page with Portfolio items in Muffin Builder ( options - show ALL categories, filtering ON). And only this way the construction starts to work correct. Any advise?