Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

No plugin updates, but site is registered fine

Hi,

For a long time now I don't get any updates of the plugins included with the theme. Everytime I want to update a plugin, I download the updated version from other sites, that I use the plugin. I have no idea what to do, I have already tried to delete the theme entirely and then re-install it.

Kind Regards,
George

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi Pablo,

Thanks for the reply. I did not add a link cause I didn't think it would help. Here's the link www.serialpixels.com and here's a snapshot https://snipboard.io/VX9P02.jpg

Kind Regards,
    George

• Thanks Pablo,

Can you plz elaborate more about the holding cache, cause I have other sites with betheme in the same server and they update just fine. What exactly do we have to do?

G.
  • I'll do whatever you said and I'll let you know, how it went. If I still don't get updates, I'll write it here.

G.
  • edited September 9
    Hi Pablo,

I uninstalled the plugin but have a look of the version it will install for me! It's 5.5.2! And the it installs 6.0.2! There is definitely something wrong! 
  • Hi Pablo,

I have send you the credentials, what link do you need on this page?

Kind Regards,
    George
  • edited September 11
    Pablo,

If you read above, I managed to update them, but there were some issues. Plz try to remove them and then check the version that says it will be installed, it is an old one! Then after you install them, you will see that it will install the latest version. This is kind weird...

There are no cache problems anywhere. I have double checked.

G.
  • Pablo,

Please read the conversion from the start. You are not following me. Just remove the plugins and you will see what I mean, or just see the screenshot above. It will say that it will install version 5.5.2, bit it will install the 6.0.2 one! Same with the other plugins. I have about 7 installations of betheme, and they are all working just fine. Same server, same setup. This one is not! I also tried to remove the whole theme and re-install it, but nothing is fixed.

Please see the whole picture, not just the latest updates. Otherwise, we will leave it here and on the next update I will come again, saying the same things and bothering you. 

Thanks
  • edited September 14
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thank you Bryan,

Let me know if you find something.Just keep in mind that the issues shows only on 1 website, the rest are working just fine.

Kind Regards,
    George