Contact form 7 problem - only responsive- without console error

Good afternoon,
A client contacted me because now the contact form 7 in responsive has stopped working.
I have been able to verify that it is true and not only happens to him, but to all the clients with whom I have the latest version of BeTheme installed.
I have the badge of GR3 visible, perfectly configured, updated plugins ... all perfect in terms of installation.
The problem is that I don't have any console errors and the form works perfectly on my desktop. But, for example, if I emulate a mobile with google chrome or if I try it directly from a mobile (whatever the brand) and even having removed caches, try to deactivate plugins, etc ... it doesn't work.
Desktop only
Very rare.
This is one of the addresses in which it does not work in mobil (I repeat, even if it is emulated with a desktop browser) but in desktop.

Thank you

WP 5.2.3
BT 21.3.5
CF7 5.1.4

Comments

• Hello,
    Did you solve the problem? I tested it on couple of mobile devices and it works fine.
    I do not see the issue.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    How could you test it if you didn't send any information?
    I have not received anything or see that any attempt has been made with the form.
    I would like to know what you tried, since what doesn't work is sending information from mobile devices.
    Thanks.
  • I just tested how it looks like on mobile and it's fully responsive.
    Responsiveness is not changing anything in the way how the form is working - it's just a CSS change, not PHP code.

As I see, it's not changing the mail on desktop and mobile - the error is, that message is recognized as spam.

Check, if your CF7 is configured correctly, follow the documentation here:

Thanks
  • edited September 2019
    Hi, thanks for the answer.
    In fact, it marks me as spam too, and the CF7 is perfectly configured (I have been working with it for years).
    I know that the change towards responsive is done through css but it is rare that without emulating a mobile device I can send without problems and emulating a mobile or tablet if I mark it as spam.

What do you think about respect?

Question:
    Are there any settings that I need to play in BT?
    The problem only happens to me when I work with Recaptcha v3. What I did was generate keys for v3, modify them in CF7 and, in form creation, modify shortcodes.

PD: this happens to me with all the clients that have BT and CF7.
  • I tested it on our machine (with Recaptcha v3) with the latest version of the theme and it works fine.
    Can you reinstall the CF7 and configure it once more?

If this won't help you, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion and your keys to recaptcha v3.

Thanks