How to add a line between the logo and the menu

Dear Support,

First of all congratulations for this wonderful theme!

Having to match some corporate element in the layout of my Internet site, I'm almost there struggling in the header with an horizontal line between the logo and the menu. My website is : https://deftech.ch and the layout I have to copy (not 1:1 hopefully) is this one below:

Everything above the red line, including it, should be present. Everything below the red line can be customized (meaning that the menu I get are fine).

Is there a way, simple or not, to introduce this line?

I thank you in advance for your answer and wish you a very nice day.

Best regards,

Quentin

Comments

• Hello!

Wanted to let you know that I solved the challenge with the following solution:
    - Create a new section and a new wrap
    - In the wrap, use the parameter 'move up'
    - Add a css part to generate the line and call it in full width column

I had to modify as well some of the Theme options --> Responsive to have a nice layout there as well.

The only thing this solution does not provide is the line when a page is generated automatically (like with a search), but I can live with it :-)

If there is a cleaner way to do it, I would love to hear from it, but otherwise it does the job!

Cheerio,

Quentin 
  • Hello,
    Our pre-built headers are not adapted to do this kind of stuff with them, but - you can try to achieve that with our Muffin Header Builder, it's used to create advanved menus, see it here:

Also, the way you've done it, is good - I think, there is no other, better way.
    Thanks
  • Dear Pablo,
    Thank you very much.

I would just have another point. I need to change the logo and footer according to the language of the site. Any hint?

(using WPML as language engine...)

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Quentin
  • It will be possible but only for header and only by attaching the "Custom Layout" while editing the page.

But, before selecting it, you have to create the layout, you will find it on the Wordpress Dashboard.
    There you will be able to change the logo, color skin and much more.
    Thanks
  • Dear Pablo,
    Thank you very much. I will try that out and let you know.
    Best regards,
    Quentin
  • Dear Pablo,
    Just great! thanks... it works just perfect!
    Thanks a lot again.
    Best regards,
    Quentin