Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Transparent header

HI There
Im having trouble locating the area to change this style of  header to a transparent version.
I would also like to control the transparency of the header section ni teh image below that conatins the menu. Currently its grey
Could I achieve this via the dashboard menu or would CSS need to be added to custom CSS section
Thanksimage

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thank you for the reply. Superb stuff. Also with this setting it is totally transparent - could we control this transparency and have it below 100%? Is there any way we can adjust the transparency so it remains dark but you can see part of the image behind?
    Thanks you for the guidance guys!!
    Gary

• Thats no bother I have set it to classic mode and it has a coloured background in the nav bar. We are ready to add the code to alter the tramnsarancy to allow some of the image behind to show through the nav bar.
    Thanks