Transparent header

HI There
Im having trouble locating the area to change this style of  header to a transparent version.
I would also like to control the transparency of the header section ni teh image below that conatins the menu. Currently its grey
Could I achieve this via the dashboard menu or would CSS need to be added to custom CSS section
Thanksimage

Comments

• Hello,
    Of course you can change the menu to be transparent without touching the CSS code.
    Change your header type to "Transparent"
    Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header

Thanks
  • Thank you for the reply. Superb stuff. Also with this setting it is totally transparent - could we control this transparency and have it below 100%? Is there any way we can adjust the transparency so it remains dark but you can see part of the image behind?
    Thanks you for the guidance guys!!
    Gary

• We can try to achieve that with the Custom CSS.
    So, please setup your header to primary color, and send us a link to your website.
    We'll create the code for you, and send it in the next reply to copy & paste.

Thanks
  • Thats no bother I have set it to classic mode and it has a coloured background in the nav bar. We are ready to add the code to alter the tramnsarancy to allow some of the image behind to show through the nav bar.
    Thanks
  • So, do you want me to create that code, or you will handle it?
    If you don't know how to do that, send us a link to your website.
    Thanks
  • edited October 2019
    Im so sorry I absolutely forgot to do that. Without any more delay please find below a link to the site.

would you like also a login? I can create and send it to here. Would it be safe to do that?
    Thank you for the assisatnce.
    gary

• Please change the "Header" to "Fixed" and paste that css code into Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    #Top_bar{background-color: rgb(26, 41, 44, 6) !important;}
    Thanks