Action Bar question -- email icon and address

Hi, my site is everythingautism.org. I cannot figure out how to just have the mail envelope in the action bar without having my email address show. I just want a clickable icon because it takes up too much space otherwise (with email showing). How do I just have a clickable envelope with the mailto in the Action Bar? Second question is, is there a way to make the bar some color other than black? My site is for parents of kids with disabilities. I don't like black. 

I just renewed my license agreement for support via Envato. . . is this forum Support? 

Thank you,

Emily

Comments

• Hi @Elibrarian, I'm not from the support team, I'm just one more user.
    By default you will see the entire email address, I do not know if you can replace it only with the icon. Maybe the support team can help you with that.
    Changing the black color of the bar is easier.
    You must enter the administration of Wordpress, then appearance / customize / additional css and there you put this.

.header-stack #Action_bar {
        background-color: #292b33;
    }

save and go.
  • Hello Emily.
    I do not understand the first question, can you explain it once more?
    If it's possible, please attach the screenshots (https://prnt.sc) and send us a link to your page.

anden14 sent, it can be changed in the Theme Options > Colors > Action Bar

Thanks
  • Hi, I want just the envelop icon to be in the header for people to send email, not both the email address and the icon. Just the icon is the norm to save screen space. The way Be Theme's Action Bar is designed the email address shows. Can I have just a clickable envelop which sends email? I can do this in html but I do not know how to do it in the call to action portion. That's not in my control, or if it is, I don't know how to access it. See at the top, everythingautism.org.
  • Sadly, this will not be possible.
    This is how the BeTheme is made by the default - and as you said, it will require HTML customizations to achieve that, unfortunately, we do not provide help with it.

Also, you can try to achieve that with our Header Builder, it's more advanced and more user friendly.

Thanks