Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Slide de Clientes (setas, rolagem automática e tamanho das imagens)

Tem uma coisa acontecendo no meu site que só pode ser bug. Não acredito que seja tão mau feito assim.

- Como podem ver na imagem A as setas estão acima das imagens e não do lado. Na imagem B eu editei a imagem para demonstrar como deveria ser. Como faço para corrigir?

- Como faço para ter rolagem automática das imagens?

- Se você reparar uma imagem C , na hora de registrar um novo cliente, use uma ferramenta para colocar imagens 150px x 75px e não conseguir colocar imagens maiores. Como fazer para editar o tamanho das imagens?

Achei esse tema muito limitado e nas configurações do slide de clientes não tem quase nenhuma opção :(

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • There is something going on on my site that can only be a bug. I can't believe it's done so badly.

- As you can see on image A the arrows are above the images and not on the side. In image B I edited the image to demonstrate how it should be. How do I fix it?

- How do I get automatic scrolling of images?

- If you repair a C image, when registering a new client, use a tool for loading 150px x 75px images and unable to load larger images. How to edit image size?

I found this theme very limited and in the client slide settings you have almost no options
  • The page link is:

What about automatic scrolling?

As for the size, can you just tell which file has the information so I can do some testing?
  • - Não há opção mencionada no local indicado. Você pode confirmar na imagem abaixo.

- Essas flechas são muito mal feitas. Eles ocupam espaço desnecessário. O problema seria resolvido se eles fossem usados ​​ao lado das imagens, como indicado. Existe algo que eu possa fazer sobre isso?

Se todas as imagens tiverem o mesmo tamanho, mas o tamanho deve ser personalizado e não imposto.

Veja o tamanho das imagens dos clientes neste link. http://elo3.com.br/portal/

Posso usar os mesmos tamanhos?