Slide de Clientes (setas, rolagem automática e tamanho das imagens)

Tem uma coisa acontecendo no meu site que só pode ser bug. Não acredito que seja tão mau feito assim.

- Como podem ver na imagem A as setas estão acima das imagens e não do lado. Na imagem B eu editei a imagem para demonstrar como deveria ser. Como faço para corrigir?

- Como faço para ter rolagem automática das imagens?

- Se você reparar uma imagem C , na hora de registrar um novo cliente, use uma ferramenta para colocar imagens 150px x 75px e não conseguir colocar imagens maiores. Como fazer para editar o tamanho das imagens?

Achei esse tema muito limitado e nas configurações do slide de clientes não tem quase nenhuma opção :(

Comments

• Hello,
    Sorry, but we do not understand what you are trying to tell us.
    This forum is using the English language and this is only proper language that we communicate.

Please explain your problem/question once more, but this time in English.
    Thanks
  • There is something going on on my site that can only be a bug. I can't believe it's done so badly.

- As you can see on image A the arrows are above the images and not on the side. In image B I edited the image to demonstrate how it should be. How do I fix it?

- How do I get automatic scrolling of images?

- If you repair a C image, when registering a new client, use a tool for loading 150px x 75px images and unable to load larger images. How to edit image size?

I found this theme very limited and in the client slide settings you have almost no options
  • Can you send me a link to the page with all of these items inserted?
    I need to check the source code of the slides and their arrows.

To make your slider scrolling automaticly, you have to provide the scroll time in Theme Options > Global > Sliders - provide the time in miliseconds between slide, by the default it's 0, which means it's disabled.

Sadly, there is no way to increase the clients images, it's hardcoded in the theme.
    You would have to edit the theme files to achieve that, but unfortunately, we do not prove such kind of modifications on the support forum.
    We help with understanding the theme and fixing the theme bugs.

Thanks
  • The page link is:

What about automatic scrolling?

As for the size, can you just tell which file has the information so I can do some testing?
  • Hey,
    autoscroll is enabled in theme options>global>sliders, you have to set a time for the slider.

The client slider arrow are not a bug, it is normal. This is how the item looks like.
    The images in the clients slider have to be the same size for the best results.
    See:

Make all of them on the same canvas in some photo editing software.
    thanks
  • - Não há opção mencionada no local indicado. Você pode confirmar na imagem abaixo.

- Essas flechas são muito mal feitas. Eles ocupam espaço desnecessário. O problema seria resolvido se eles fossem usados ​​ao lado das imagens, como indicado. Existe algo que eu possa fazer sobre isso?

Se todas as imagens tiverem o mesmo tamanho, mas o tamanho deve ser personalizado e não imposto.

Veja o tamanho das imagens dos clientes neste link. http://elo3.com.br/portal/

Posso usar os mesmos tamanhos?
  • Sorry, but we do not understand what you are trying to tell us.
    This forum is using the English language and this is only proper language that we communicate.

Please explain your problem/question once more, but this time in English.
    Thanks