Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

WP Bakery plugin is not working.

edited December 2019 in Visual Composer
WP Bakery plugin is not working.
Kindly correct it as our all pages content is display coding.

When it say to update the plugin. I click on update and gives error. file not found.

It showing code on my site.
Kindly solve it on urgent basic.

Awaiting your urgent response please.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!

• The page is bulid with WPBakery with your muffin Bulder after purchasing your theme.
    suddenly it stop working and showing following code.

[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner content_placement=”middle”][vc_column_inner][vc_custom_heading text=”Air Conditioning Services” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:center|color:%23ffffff” google_fonts=”font_family:Acme%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal” css=”.vc_custom_1572942985725{padding-top: 12px !important;padding-bottom: 12px !important;background-color: #3a3a3a !important;}”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM SERVICE & MAINTENANCE IN DUBAI UAE” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center|color:%239e2121″ google_fonts=”font_family:Acme%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]

When the temperature soars and you have air conditioner system faults, we are here to save your day. We have trained and professional technical teams to serve you. Routine inspections of your Air Condition Installation, repair, maintenance & repairs, fix service is extremely important to ensure your unit’s efficiency, We are trained and qualified to maintain all type, makes, model and sizes Domestic Ac & Commercial air conditioner & Ventilation System.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]When it comes to Air Conditioner installation service, You Only Want to Bring Professional, Trust worthy Servicemen into Your Home or Place of Business.

We work on both large and small air conditioning installations all over the Dubai.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]

• Installation Services & Planned Preventative Maintenance Services
    •  General Cleaning Service
    •  Recharging System with Refrigerant (GAS)
    Please tell me how i can send you my cpanel and wp admin details here so public can not see and you solve it.
  • edited December 2019
    When clicked on update. following error occured and then all pages showing coding.

Installing Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. The plugin contains no files.

Plugin installation failed.
  • edited December 2019
    I de-activated all plugins.
    and de register theme again.

I tried to Register theme again but giving error that the Purchase code already in used.
    I already deregister it from other site and delete other site completely.

then why it saying already in used..
    I just de-register from my current site and try to register again and why its giving error.
    do-not-provide-the-license-key-on-public-forum. Please delete it from all and let me know so i can register it again.