WP Bakery plugin is not working.

edited December 2019 in Visual Composer
WP Bakery plugin is not working.
Kindly correct it as our all pages content is display coding.

When it say to update the plugin. I click on update and gives error. file not found.

It showing code on my site.
Kindly solve it on urgent basic.

Awaiting your urgent response please.

Comments

• Hello,
    Can you explain your issue in more details?
    Is there any error message? Is it freezed? Please make some screenshots.

Also, remember, that you cannot edit the prebuilt websites with the WPBakery, because they are made with the Muffin Builder and the way how they are building a page is very different.
    Thanks

• The page is bulid with WPBakery with your muffin Bulder after purchasing your theme.
    suddenly it stop working and showing following code.

[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner content_placement=”middle”][vc_column_inner][vc_custom_heading text=”Air Conditioning Services” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:center|color:%23ffffff” google_fonts=”font_family:Acme%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal” css=”.vc_custom_1572942985725{padding-top: 12px !important;padding-bottom: 12px !important;background-color: #3a3a3a !important;}”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM SERVICE & MAINTENANCE IN DUBAI UAE” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center|color:%239e2121″ google_fonts=”font_family:Acme%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]

When the temperature soars and you have air conditioner system faults, we are here to save your day. We have trained and professional technical teams to serve you. Routine inspections of your Air Condition Installation, repair, maintenance & repairs, fix service is extremely important to ensure your unit’s efficiency, We are trained and qualified to maintain all type, makes, model and sizes Domestic Ac & Commercial air conditioner & Ventilation System.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]When it comes to Air Conditioner installation service, You Only Want to Bring Professional, Trust worthy Servicemen into Your Home or Place of Business.

We work on both large and small air conditioning installations all over the Dubai.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]

• Installation Services & Planned Preventative Maintenance Services
    •  General Cleaning Service
    •  Recharging System with Refrigerant (GAS)
    Please tell me how i can send you my cpanel and wp admin details here so public can not see and you solve it.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • edited December 2019
    When clicked on update. following error occured and then all pages showing coding.

Installing Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. The plugin contains no files.

Plugin installation failed.
  • Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • edited December 2019
    I de-activated all plugins.
    and de register theme again.

I tried to Register theme again but giving error that the Purchase code already in used.
    I already deregister it from other site and delete other site completely.

then why it saying already in used..
    I just de-register from my current site and try to register again and why its giving error.
    do-not-provide-the-license-key-on-public-forum. Please delete it from all and let me know so i can register it again.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion and your license key.

Thanks