Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

yoast seo 12.8 Problem

Hello everyone, I realize that this is not a forum for my question, but I need help urgently. I upgraded to Yoast Seo 12.8 in early 2020 and now nothing works. I can no longer make any settings. No keywords, no titles. Please help me. Kind regards Thomas from Hello,
sorry i don't know what's happened. But thank you for your comment. And this is my Post.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello Pablo, thanks for your tip. I checked it again and I can tell you I'm sure. The problem only appeared with update 12.8. Everything worked before. I read that it also happened to some other WP users. But I have never read how to fix this problem. I also updated yoast seo but that didn't help either. I already despair. I have a new customer to create a website for and I want to buy a new Betheme license. And I wanted to know if the problem is between Bethem and yoast. I have already checked whether it is a plugin problem. But I can't get to the bottom of it. Can this also be a provider problem?

Thank you and best Regards  Thomas
  • Hallo Pablo,

thank you for your coment.

Yes i checked the youast seo plugin doesn't work when al the other plugins are disabled.
    That was the first i checked.

And these is my website

https://thomaslaubscher.com

• Ungefähr 144.000.000 Ergebnisse (0,30 Sekunden) 
    Hinweise zum Datenschutz bei Google
    Hello Pablo,

Yes that's right this page is 3 years old and the Seo is already finished, but what I mean is that since I switched to 12.8 I have no more options to make seo settings. I bought a new Betheme license yesterday, uploaded yoast seo plugin and I cannot make any settings. I took 2 screenshots to show you. But how can I send them to you? If you want I can also send you the login data.
    Thank you for your help.
    Best regards Thomas
  • Ungefähr 144.000.000 Ergebnisse (0,30 Sekunden) 
    Hinweise zum Datenschutz bei Google
     Hello Pablo,

Yes that's right this page is 3 years old and the Seo is already finished,
    but what I mean is that since I switched to 12.8 I have no more options to make seo settings.
    I bought a new Betheme license yesterday, uploaded yoast seo plugin and I cannot make any
    settings. I took 2 screenshots to show you. But how can I send them to you?
    If you want I can also send you the login data.
    Thank you for your help.
    Best regards Thomas
  • Hello Pablo,

Yes that's right this page is 3 years old and the Seo is already finished, but what I mean is that since I switched to 12.8 I have no more options to make seo settings. I bought a new Betheme license yesterday, uploaded yoast seo plugin and I cannot make any settings. I took 2 screenshots to show you. But how can I send them to you? If you want I can also send you the login data.
    Thank you for your help.
    Best regards Thomas
  • Hallo Pablo,
    i have sent you my dashboard access.

Thank you for helping

Thomas
  • Hey Pablo,

i am so sorry but the access i sent is korrekt but i am so sorry becouse i i was so nervous and changed the password. Now it is correct again - what I have sent you. I just checked it and I don't promise to play around with it anymore. ;-))
    Best regards

Thomas
  • Hello Pablo, your idea or your suggestion gave me an idea.
    I checked what you have had and I found that I actually uploaded an outdated theme. That was pretty stupid of me. I bought a new theme from Themeforrest especially for this website. I've changed that now but it doesn't change the problem with yoast seo. However, if I have an older version of Yoast seo omasz. 12.5 upload everything works again.
    Weird, is not it ?

Best regards
    Thomas