Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Unknown code on the top of the site

Hi there!

I activated several BeTheme templates and there is still  uknown (for me) code on the top of the side as you can see below (https://ibb.co/gPhKP5w)
Please, tell me how to delete that code.

Thanks in advance!
Adam

Comments

• That is a shortcode for Revolution Slider, you should find that in your Header or Content Block. If it is on all pages check your header and navigation ( and text areas in top bar ). If I had to guess though it is in your page options. 
  • Pputlitz, thanks for your help!

Regarding to your suggestion, I check another pages and this shortcode is not there as well. So it is only on the main page. In the theme editor I didn't find information about the Revolution Slider, but only about the slider (as you can see it there: https://ibb.co/cY0srRc)
    Are you suggesting removing some fragment from the php theme? If so, which one? 

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi Bryan!

How can I make Revolution Slider active?

Thanks in advance,
    Adam
  • OK, but I can not find this plugin anywhere, even when I'm looking for a new one. So how can I get it?
  • I cancelled my previous question. I found it. 
    Everything is fine.
    Greetings!