Unknown code on the top of the site

Hi there!

I activated several BeTheme templates and there is still  uknown (for me) code on the top of the side as you can see below (https://ibb.co/gPhKP5w)
Please, tell me how to delete that code.

Thanks in advance!
Adam

Comments

• That is a shortcode for Revolution Slider, you should find that in your Header or Content Block. If it is on all pages check your header and navigation ( and text areas in top bar ). If I had to guess though it is in your page options. 
  • Pputlitz, thanks for your help!

Regarding to your suggestion, I check another pages and this shortcode is not there as well. So it is only on the main page. In the theme editor I didn't find information about the Revolution Slider, but only about the slider (as you can see it there: https://ibb.co/cY0srRc)
    Are you suggesting removing some fragment from the php theme? If so, which one? 

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Hello,
    this is the reovlution slider shortcode.
    Please check on top of the Muffin Builder sections if this was inserted manually or scroll down to page options where the slider is chosen from the drop down list.
    I think you may also have Revolution Slider not active and this is why it shows like that.
    thanks
  • Hello,
    this is the reovlution slider shortcode.
    Please check on top of the Muffin Builder sections if this was inserted manually or scroll down to page options where the slider is chosen from the drop down list.
    I think you may also have Revolution Slider not active and this is why it shows like that.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan!

How can I make Revolution Slider active?

Thanks in advance,
    Adam
  • It's a plugin, so you can activate it as every other plugin in wordpress.
    Plugins > Installed Plugins

thanks
  • OK, but I can not find this plugin anywhere, even when I'm looking for a new one. So how can I get it?
  • I cancelled my previous question. I found it. 
    Everything is fine.
    Greetings!