Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Widget display

Hello,
I use the pre-built BeTheme by default and the widgets of the sidebar are displayed in the category page under the articles. Can you help me ?
cordially
screenshot 1 = blog article page
screenshot 2 = category page

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello
    I created the sidebar in Theme options / sidebars, I validate the right sidebar for: pages, single post, portfofio, search post.
    Then I add the widgets for this bar.
    I disabled all plugins, cleared the cache, used another browser and private browsing and it persists.
    I created the sidebar in Theme options / sidebars, I validate the right sidebar for: pages, single post, portfofio, search post.
    Then I add the widgets for this bar.
    How to do ?
    Thank you
  • Hello,
    I totally deleted the database, reinstalled the site completely, I selected the pre-built "default" without any modification, the problem is the same.
    I suggest you select a blog article on the home page, then you select the category in the breadcrumb and you will see the widgets displayed under the articles of the category.
    I think there is a problem with this pre-built!
    Thank you
  • Hello
    sorry, but that doesn't change anything, i think i will stop using BeTheme.
    cordially
  • Hello,
    I sent the link with the id and the password to access the site admin and I have to explain everything again?
    I don't speak English, it complicates things, if the support is managed by several people, you have to follow the ticket.
    How do I do now?
    Thank you
  • Hello,
    The site was on a server with a PHP 7.2 version, it is now on a new server with a PHP 7.4. I think I have correctly set up the sidebar, attached screenshot. The widgets are always present under the articles of the category, attached screenshot.
    I need help on this point, there seems to be a problem with BeTheme. I bought 5 licenses of your theme, I want the refund of the last license if you do not provide a solution.
    Thank you

Photo 1

Photo 2

• Hello
    What identification information do you need, the theme license number, the Muffin group identifier, the ThemeForest identifier ???
  • the site has been moved to a new server version PHP 7.4
  • Hello
    How did you do ?
    cordially
  • Very amazing all that! I have done this same action several times without success and with you as if by chance it works. I prefer not to say anything more.
    cordially