Widget display

Hello,
I use the pre-built BeTheme by default and the widgets of the sidebar are displayed in the category page under the articles. Can you help me ?
cordially
screenshot 1 = blog article page
screenshot 2 = category page

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

Comments

• Hello,
    How did you insert the sidebar into the blog?
    Did you insert it while editing that page? Did you select proper side and which sidebar should it be?
    If so, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Hello
    I created the sidebar in Theme options / sidebars, I validate the right sidebar for: pages, single post, portfofio, search post.
    Then I add the widgets for this bar.
    I disabled all plugins, cleared the cache, used another browser and private browsing and it persists.
    I created the sidebar in Theme options / sidebars, I validate the right sidebar for: pages, single post, portfofio, search post.
    Then I add the widgets for this bar.
    How to do ?
    Thank you
  • Hello,
    I totally deleted the database, reinstalled the site completely, I selected the pre-built "default" without any modification, the problem is the same.
    I suggest you select a blog article on the home page, then you select the category in the breadcrumb and you will see the widgets displayed under the articles of the category.
    I think there is a problem with this pre-built!
    Thank you
  • Please edit the "Blog" page and select the side of the sidebar.

After saving the page it will look fine.
    Thanks
  • Hello
    sorry, but that doesn't change anything, i think i will stop using BeTheme.
    cordially

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hello,
    I sent the link with the id and the password to access the site admin and I have to explain everything again?
    I don't speak English, it complicates things, if the support is managed by several people, you have to follow the ticket.
    How do I do now?
    Thank you
  • Hello,
    The site was on a server with a PHP 7.2 version, it is now on a new server with a PHP 7.4. I think I have correctly set up the sidebar, attached screenshot. The widgets are always present under the articles of the category, attached screenshot.
    I need help on this point, there seems to be a problem with BeTheme. I bought 5 licenses of your theme, I want the refund of the last license if you do not provide a solution.
    Thank you

Photo 1

Photo 2

• I'm still waiting for your credentials to arrive.
    If I will get them, I'll take further investigetion.
    Thanks
  • Hello
    What identification information do you need, the theme license number, the Muffin group identifier, the ThemeForest identifier ???
  • Can you disable the plugin responsible for double-verification?
    I cannot access the /wp-admin panel

Thanks
  • the site has been moved to a new server version PHP 7.4
  • You didn't do what I told you few answers ago:

After selecting the side of the sidebar it works fine.
    Thanks
  • Hello
    How did you do ?
    cordially
  • I selected the sidebar side, as on the screenshot above.
    You
    can do it while editing the page - in your example, the main blog page
    because all category pages inherits options from that page.
    Thanks
  • Very amazing all that! I have done this same action several times without success and with you as if by chance it works. I prefer not to say anything more.
    cordially