Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Cannot deregister theme

Hi there, I followed the instructions here:

I was able to deregister the license key that was pointing to the wrong domain, however when I go into my site's BeTheme dashboard it tells me the theme is registered but clicking the Deregister Theme button does nothing, there is no reponse. The theme is using the wrong registration key - how do I update this to the correct registration key?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi there, all plug-ins disabled, cache cleared, now when I click on the big blue Deregister Theme button in the BeTheme Dashboard I do get a prompt "Are you sure you wish to deregister this theme?" with a cancel and deregister button. Before I was clicking on the big blue deregister theme button and nothing was happening, however when I now click on the deregister confirmation button the page refreshes and I'm back to square one - it still shows "Theme is registered" and the big blue Deregister Theme button is shown.

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Problem solved - issue was that I copied the content from one site to another which also copied the license key. The original site’s domain also changed, so using your license management API page I had to deregister both of the license keys that I own and then reapply them. Everything is now working again. Thanks for the support.
  • Incidentally, for future reference, I did still have problems in editing pages after performing the license update. I found that the Gutenburg editor is not playing nicely with BeTheme. So I downloaded the Disable Gutenburg plug-in, and now everything is working again.