Cannot deregister theme

Hi there, I followed the instructions here:

I was able to deregister the license key that was pointing to the wrong domain, however when I go into my site's BeTheme dashboard it tells me the theme is registered but clicking the Deregister Theme button does nothing, there is no reponse. The theme is using the wrong registration key - how do I update this to the correct registration key?

Comments

• Hello,
    There should be a response, for now - please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Hi there, all plug-ins disabled, cache cleared, now when I click on the big blue Deregister Theme button in the BeTheme Dashboard I do get a prompt "Are you sure you wish to deregister this theme?" with a cancel and deregister button. Before I was clicking on the big blue deregister theme button and nothing was happening, however when I now click on the deregister confirmation button the page refreshes and I'm back to square one - it still shows "Theme is registered" and the big blue Deregister Theme button is shown.

• If you are having issues with deregistering your license key, want to
    manage your license key or most important, you want to deregister a
    website that has been removed without deregistering it first, head to
    this topic:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

There you will find instructions and a link to our license tool.
    thanks
  • Problem solved - issue was that I copied the content from one site to another which also copied the license key. The original site’s domain also changed, so using your license management API page I had to deregister both of the license keys that I own and then reapply them. Everything is now working again. Thanks for the support.
  • Incidentally, for future reference, I did still have problems in editing pages after performing the license update. I found that the Gutenburg editor is not playing nicely with BeTheme. So I downloaded the Disable Gutenburg plug-in, and now everything is working again.