Swipe images in gallery

Hi!
I don't know if the discussion for future updates still works (since there are no answers from anyone on your team).
So, I wanted to know if there is any way (that I have not seen in the theme options) so that you can "swipe" with your finger when viewing a gallery of images.

This is standardized today and I see that the gallery does not.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi,
    I don't quite understand the answer.
    More than anything, it is knowing if your image gallery is designed to swipe with your finger or not, and if not, if you plan to implement it.
    Thank you.
  • Well, with gallery item you will not be able to make a "swipe" image because they are made to display one after one in a column.

But, if you will use the "Slider" item, you will be able to "swipe" images correctly.
    So, I do not understand the problem at all, that's why I wanted to get a link to your website and test, where and why the problem appear.

thanks
  • Hello,
    I explain the problem to you very easily: You tell me that the "slider" does have the functionality of "swipe". So far I do not discuss it because I do not currently require this functionality.
    What I have commented from the beginning is that what does not have the function of "swipe" is the image gallery (nobody spoke of the option of "slider as a module").
    Obviously, when I refer to the fact that the image gallery does not have the "swipe" functionality, it is when I make a large image of the gallery (I can only change images with the "arrows").
    I hope I have explained myself better on this occasion.
    Thank!
  • Okay, I do understand now, when you told about making an image larger.
    Indeed, this item does not have this feature - we never throught about that, nobody even asked for that.

If you woud like to see this feature in betheme, please post your suggestion here:

We surely will take it into the consideration.
    Thanks
  • Sure! perfect.
    I will do so!