Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Action bar

Hello,
the options for the Action Bar is not working properly in my site.
The background color is not appearing at all just the text but it is not possible to change the color.
On the mobile is not appearing anything.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks for your answer.
    I suppose you are referring to this css:

#Action_bar .contact_details{

float:unset
    !important;

text-align:
    center !important;

}

I was using this CSS to center the text. I delete it and what has changed is only the text-align (left and not center).

I took this CSS from discussion  from user without asking you.

In theme option even if you change the background color nothing happens.

What I need is an action bar with background in white, text in black and text-align center.

Could you help me to have this kind of action bar?

Thanks in advance.

Cinz

• Hello, do you have any answer to my questions?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cinz
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks you very much!
    The last thing, how can have the same margin at the top and bottom of the action bar?
    Now the bottom is higher than the top.
    Thanks again! 
  • ok, but how can do it?
    In the Action bar there is only the possibility to enter the slogan ...
  • Hello Pablo, 
    thanks for your answer.
    I don't know what "float:none" means.
    I'm using this CSS code just because I want to have the text of Action bar centered. 
    As I told you I found this CSS from another user and maybe it is not properly correct for the purpose I want to use it. So if you think that there is a better and proper CSS code just to have the text centered I ask you to let me know so I can delete this one with "float:none" and use the correct one.
    Thanks you very much!
  • W O N D E R F U L!

Thank you very much Pablo!
    Now everything is perfect!

I ask the last thing, if possible, the CSS for the mobile as you told me:  if you want to display it on mobile, you have to create a css code by attaching display:block on #Action_bar.

Thanks!

• Hello Pablo,
    I have no words enough to thank you for the help.
    Now my site is ok and I hope to start selling my products!
    Have a nice day.
    Cinz