Action bar

Hello,
the options for the Action Bar is not working properly in my site.
The background color is not appearing at all just the text but it is not possible to change the color.
On the mobile is not appearing anything.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Hello,
    The Action Bar is modified by you using the custom css, after removing it it looks different at well.
    Also, the action bar is disabled on mobile by default, if you want to display it on mobile, you have to create a css code by attaching display:block on #Action_bar
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks for your answer.
    I suppose you are referring to this css:

#Action_bar .contact_details{

float:unset
    !important;

text-align:
    center !important;

}

I was using this CSS to center the text. I delete it and what has changed is only the text-align (left and not center).

I took this CSS from discussion  from user without asking you.

In theme option even if you change the background color nothing happens.

What I need is an action bar with background in white, text in black and text-align center.

Could you help me to have this kind of action bar?

Thanks in advance.

Cinz

• Hello, do you have any answer to my questions?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cinz
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Sorry, my bad.
    The "Overlay" type of menu switches the Action Bar to be transparent, this is how this feature is coded.
    But, I applied in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS a CSS code which changes it to purple, you can change it to other color ;)
    thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks you very much!
    The last thing, how can have the same margin at the top and bottom of the action bar?
    Now the bottom is higher than the top.
    Thanks again! 
  • You would have to remove the padding from the slogan and add padding to the whole action bar to have it equal.
    thanks
  • ok, but how can do it?
    In the Action bar there is only the possibility to enter the slogan ...
  • It's because of your float:none property of your css code.
    I applied the 100% width instead of it and it look cool, see the screenshot:
    Give it a try too ;)

thanks
  • Hello Pablo, 
    thanks for your answer.
    I don't know what "float:none" means.
    I'm using this CSS code just because I want to have the text of Action bar centered. 
    As I told you I found this CSS from another user and maybe it is not properly correct for the purpose I want to use it. So if you think that there is a better and proper CSS code just to have the text centered I ask you to let me know so I can delete this one with "float:none" and use the correct one.
    Thanks you very much!
  • Please remove the "float:none" from that CSS code and apply the "width:100%" instead ;)
    Thanks
  • W O N D E R F U L!

Thank you very much Pablo!
    Now everything is perfect!

I ask the last thing, if possible, the CSS for the mobile as you told me:  if you want to display it on mobile, you have to create a css code by attaching display:block on #Action_bar.

Thanks!

• Please use that CSS code:
    #Action_bar{display:block !important}
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    I have no words enough to thank you for the help.
    Now my site is ok and I hope to start selling my products!
    Have a nice day.
    Cinz