Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Not being able to resize the item properly

Hi guys, 

I created a new section on the builder. I added a column there that I need it to be 1/2 size. So... now it is 1/6... I click + and sometimes it jumps directly to 1/1. Sometimes it increases to 1/5... but then I click again and it goes to 1/1. It's changing randomly and I'm not being able to leave it like 1/2. 

Cleared the browser cache already. Used the Wordpress Clear Cache button too (idk what is this for but I used anyway. It's the one that appears on preview). 

Comments

• edited June 29
    After trying so many times, I finally did it. 
    But cannot move the elements where I need them to be. Here's the image - I think you'll be able to understand. The first column in the section was the one that I was having the problem. After I finally did it, the two 1/4 squares jumped to the right.... they are suppose to be on the left. If I try to move them - they simply don't go. 

But I cannot be messing with the size - otherwise all will be lost again. 
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited June 30
    Was able to reconstruct everything. 

And if you see these couple of screenshoots, you'll see that even when I align them properly, visually it's not reflecting on the website. 

The items that I put on the right were placeholders to prevent the columns going to the right - but as you can see it didn't work. 

• edited June 30
    Sorry ... I edited my previous comment. Could you take a look?
  • Nevermind. I'll start over. ty