Not being able to resize the item properly

Hi guys, 

I created a new section on the builder. I added a column there that I need it to be 1/2 size. So... now it is 1/6... I click + and sometimes it jumps directly to 1/1. Sometimes it increases to 1/5... but then I click again and it goes to 1/1. It's changing randomly and I'm not being able to leave it like 1/2. 

Cleared the browser cache already. Used the Wordpress Clear Cache button too (idk what is this for but I used anyway. It's the one that appears on preview). 

Comments

• edited June 2020
    After trying so many times, I finally did it. 
    But cannot move the elements where I need them to be. Here's the image - I think you'll be able to understand. The first column in the section was the one that I was having the problem. After I finally did it, the two 1/4 squares jumped to the right.... they are suppose to be on the left. If I try to move them - they simply don't go. 

But I cannot be messing with the size - otherwise all will be lost again. 
  • Hello,
    Right now, I cannot edit your Muffin Builder pages, because of the errors in console: https://prnt.sc/t90f6a
    It must be a problem with your hosting, because even if I switched
    the theme to default one (twenty nineteen) and reinstalled wordpress,
    it's not working as desired.

You should contact your hosting provider and ask him about some logs, maybe he will be able to enlight or solve the problem.
    thanks
  • edited June 2020
    Was able to reconstruct everything. 

And if you see these couple of screenshoots, you'll see that even when I align them properly, visually it's not reflecting on the website. 

The items that I put on the right were placeholders to prevent the columns going to the right - but as you can see it didn't work. 

• Yes, I deactivated them and after not-successfull investigation I enabled them once more.
    thanks
  • edited June 2020
    Sorry ... I edited my previous comment. Could you take a look?
  • Nevermind. I'll start over. ty
  • You should not make this kind of layouts.
    Please use several wraps inside the section, like 1/2 wraps which one will display content on the left side and another one on right.

Thanks