Fatal error on update BeTheme

Hi,
I have version 21.7.4 and when I update to version 21.7.8.1 WordPress stops working showing the error "There has been a critical error on your website."
Activating debug mode I see the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mfn_is_elementor() in /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php:1325 Stack trace: #0 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): mfn_body_classes(Array) #1 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php(834): apply_filters('body_class', Array, Array) #3 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php(593): get_body_class(Array) #4 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/header.php(25): body_class() #5 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(723): require_once('/home/desatas1/...') #6 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(672): load_template('/home/desatas1/...', true) #7 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #8 /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/page.php(10): get_header() #9 /home/desatas1 in /home/desatas1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php on line 1325

Thanks

Comments

• I forgot to comment that I work with a child theme of which I have not touched any of the files that shows in the fatal error.
    Likewise, I came to activate the non-child theme and the same thing happens.
    Thanks.
  • Hello,
    Please download the betheme package from the themeforest and get into your ftp server.
    Then, please remove betheme and betheme child directories from your server and paste the new one from the themeforest and check, if the issue still exists.

You will not lose any of your content or theme options because they are stored in the database.
    Thanks