Slider Revolution update and now its stopped working

Hi.  
beTheme has been updated and just updated Slider Revolution to the new one as prompted, to version 6.2.21 and now it only show a grey banner and does not show the sliders as it should.
Can I roll it back to the previous version?

www.recruitment-dcp-dp.org

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hello,
    please first read this topic about the new WordPress update and follow all instructions there:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/55084/wordpress-5-5-important-update-information#latest
    thanks
  • thanks. all that was done so I will go to the Slider Revolution team.
  • I'm sorry in wich way you solved the problem? I have the same issue.
    I updated wp 5.5, the last version of betheme and slider revolution to the 6.2.18 v
    Any suggests?
  • Please be familiar with this information from the creators of that plugin

Thanks
  • edited August 2020
    I still have the problem and I didn't save any Project... This problem is serious and there are no any further disscussion about it...Currently I have a feeling that I cant rely on BeTheme or SliderRevolution at all.

Updated everything successfully but no slider is loading at all. At two different domains and different licence keys, same problem. I am rollbacking my whole installation back before WP 5.5
  • Please explain your issue, we'll try to help you with the problem - but if you are asking about the revolution slider issue, you have to trust the slider revolution creators, because we cannot edit the code which is coming from them.
    Thanks
  • edited August 2020
    Thank you for your reponse.

Well I also can't tell if it comes with BeTheme or SliderRevolution. But after the Updates. Sliders are just not loading. Editors alone are functional and I can see my Slides normally. But after I log out, I don't see any sliders on any page anymore.

I read that some issues were fixed in 6.2.20 Version but BeTheme supports currently only 6.2.18 version with its licence. Are we going to get the new Plug-In Updates soon?

Regards
  • We'll release the latest version of the Slider Revolution when we'll fully test it - we have to be sure that it won't issue our theme ;)

Can you test, if it's problem coming from BeTheme in easy way, just change your theme to default (twentytwenty) and check, if the issue still exists.

As I remember, the issue with RevSlider about saving should be fixed with the already version which is available in betheme.
    Is your theme up to date?

Thanks
  • Hello,

it didnt help much with the latest RS version. But after latest Wordpress Update the problem has been automatically fixed.

Thanks again :)