Icons

2»

Comments

• 1. I was referring to the Logo of the website name in the top left corner. What dimensions do you recommend in terms of pixel size?

2. I have an iphone 7 and when I text another iphone 7, the correct image shows up, but below the image, there is an empty head image which should not be there. I have tried texting other iphone model years, and everything shows up correctly. It seems to be an issue with specifically the iphone 7 and possibly other model years but I'm not sure. How can this be fixed?

3. I created separate sections for 'About' and 'Services' on desktop/mobile vs. tablet. My website is one page, and the menu works correctly for the 'About' and 'Services' sections on desktop/mobile, but if I click 'About' and 'Services' in the menu on the tablet, it does not connect to the respective sections. I have the Custom ID set to 'about' and 'services' respectively on the sections for both desktop/mobile and tablet already. This must be an issue with having created separate sections for desktop/mobile and tablet because the 'Testimonials' and 'Contact' menu items work correctly on all devices. How can this be fixed?
  • 1) There is no one ideal image size, it depends how you like to see it.
    But, in your case, it should be maximal 100px height :)

2) I do not understand what image do you have in mind.
    Can you explain, it displays correctly on mobile and device.
    (Tested on iPhone 7)

3) I tested it on iPad 11" and it works correctly.
    On which tablet and OS did you test it?
    Also, please clear your cache of browser and please, disable all of the minify/cache plugins, then test it ;)
    thanks
  • Ok thanks!

I cleared my cache and disabled W3 Total Cache but the issue is still happening regard the 'About' and 'Services' sections linking correctly to the desktop/mobile menu but not the menu on the tablet as described above. I have an Amazon Fire tablet and the other tablet is an ipad from a couple years ago, not sure what model. How can this be fixed?
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Sent it. Thanks!
  • 1. I'm trying to link my site to Google Search Console, but the verification process isn't working. One way to verify the site would be to upload an HTML verification file to the website, which I tried to do in the Library section, but it said the site did not support uploading that file type. Is there another way I can upload this file to my site so I can verify with Google Search Console?

2. I created this link https://getgrowthonline.biz/phpinfo.php under your direction previously because of another issue which is resolved now. Is it okay to leave this up as a publicly accessible link now, or should I take it down for security purposes?

Thanks!
  • Also, is the theme compatible with an SEO plugins?
  • 1) You can do that with FTP, simply go to your hosting settings, create FTP user and get into your server, there you will have access for the files of your website.

2) Do not remove it, but please post it also in the topic where we asked you to do that.

3) Of course, we support the Yoast SEO plugin ;)
    Be familiar with these topics:

Thanks