Product Listing Breaks on Dark Mode

Hi Guys.

When switching to darkmode, my products list page switches from four coloums to two as per the attached screenshot.

Many Thanks, Chris.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Can you tell me what Dark Mode did you use? The one from the BeBuiler works only for the builder panel and does not affect the website display at all.

Are you using Custom Templates for your product list?

Best regards

• Hi Phil.

I can't remove the maintenance mode on my site as it's a live domain, can I provide you access so you can see behind it.

I haven't used anthing to adjust the dark mode, I coudln't find anything in the settings about dark mode?

I'm not using a custom template for my product list, just the normal grid display.

Cheers, Chris.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Sorry, but I still do not know what dark mode you are talking about.

The one in our BeBuilder does not affect the page's display, and you have our builder disabled on your website at all.

Moreover, the page you have sent the screenshot from looks like this for me:

Can you explain in more detail your issue, please?

It would be great if you explained how to reproduce it step by step.

Thanks

• Hi Phil.

I switch my chrome onto darkmode and thats when the columns broken into the method on the screenshot first sent.

In case it's a factor, I also used this plugin to make the switch quickier: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-mode/dmghijelimhndkbmpgbldicpogfkceaj?hl=en

Many Thanks, Chris.

• Sorry, but this is not Betheme related issue.

In that case, you should contact this extension author because it is breaking the layout.

Best regards