Problem with box shadow in accordion

Unlike your example

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/elements/accordion/

when you put an Accordion (simple style) some shadows are created. When going to see the configuration in BeBuilder there is no shading but it is shown.

I can put a CSS class so that it doesn't show anything by default, but I think it's a bug because if I tell it that I don't want a shadow (not in normal or active mode) it shouldn't be shown.

Thank you.

Comments

• As a comment (for what it's worth) in the accordion-type FAQs, a box shadow isn't established either and it doesn't appear there (but in the "accordion" block it does).

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• My page is under construction.

I can give you access as in the other tickets.

You can also check it in your own environment: if you add an "accordion" you will see that by default those shadows are generated without being assigned (like the image I attached).

Thank you.

• I have sent the data.

An "accordion" has been created on the "COPY HOME" page (it's a draft) but when previewing it it doesn't show up (something very strange).

I don't know if with this ticket we are also "finding" another bug between BeBuilder and the previews that are made from the list of WP pages.

Thank you.

• I have added the accordion when you send your first message, and the shadow does not appear for me. (I have a style simple)

However, I have checked your theme options, and you do not have Shadows disabled in the theme options.

I have disabled them, and they are not present anymore.

Best regards

• Oh, wow!

Very good appreciation. Totally unaware of this option.

As an idea in case you want to value it: it would be great if this option or several of these, if they are related to the BeBuilder that is indicated.

For example, in this case, it would be great if in the BeBuilder, in the Box Shadow section, there is an indication that it is activated by default in the builder configuration.

It is an idea that can be matured and specified, but I think it would be nice to have these types of "tips" as reference help (even if it is very basic).

Thank you very much

• Thanks for the suggestion.

Please, leave it on the following topic as well:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks to that we will not miss it among other forum discussions.

Thanks