bedava hesaplar nulled scripts mod apk indir youtube mp3 dönüştürücü

Home page banners

How do I edit the slider banners on the default shop theme under the menu? Id like to have an auto rotating banner there instead of the default one

Comments

• Hi,

Do you refer to this part?

It is created with the Slider Revolution plugin, and it can be edited with it.

If you want to learn more about it, please, check their official manual.

https://www.sliderrevolution.com/manual/how-to-use-this-manual/

Thanks

• When i go to the slider revolution in my admin panel its asking me to upgrade to premium. Do you have any of your own tutorial video showing how we can change the current banners or the style of the carousel?

• Hi,

Purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins that are bundled into the theme. It’s because of the Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes, of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Slider Revolution is not our product, so we do not have any tutorials showing how to manage it, but I suggest checking their official website:

https://www.sliderrevolution.com/manual-section/manual/

Best regards

• when i change the alias to something else other than bethemestore it changes the shortcode which makes it dissapear on the homepage so where is the shortcode for the current slider defined in the theme?

• You can insert the sliders in three ways using BeTheme.

1) Dropdown in page options, it will automatically be displayed in the header of your page (refresh required after changing it):

2) Using the "Slider plugin" item in BeBuilder

3) Shortcode using Column element - just paste ready shortcode in the Column item of BeBuilder.

Thanks

• hqlhql
    edited June 15

okay thank you

• hqlhql
    edited June 19

On one of our product with a few variations one of them is out of stock the "GOLD" but it doesnt show it is out of stock it lets user select this option but the add to basket button is inactive : https://www.thetechbase.co.uk/product/for-samsung-a320-a3-2017-sim-tray-with-sd-card-slot/

How can we fix this? btw we just updated to the latest version also

Edit: on the product variations its set as Out of stock in the stock status menu.

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Okay that has fixed it, was a conflicting plugin that we no longer used.

Could you please tell me how we can change the font colours in places like the login page, the font is so light, the same happens in billing details etc, seems like its the same colour in all the forms,

• You can change the form colors in Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Forms.

Thanks

• Thanks a lot!