Full Width Section (Zoom Boxes as Portafolio Mansory Flat Style)

Hello,

Could you please help me out to solve this? I am trying to figure it by myself but I did not succeed and I come to you guys!

I created a Section using Muffin Builder and I place 3 Zoom Boxes 1/3 per row, I made 3 rows. I placed an image per zoom box.
I styled my section from its property to Full Width (and that's okay so far), but I see that the images (zoom boxes) are separated from each other and that it is not completely full width, since there is blank spaces at the left, bottom, and right of the section.

All my images from the zoom boxes are 800x600px just in case you need it.

I want to accomplish the same result as if I choose a Portafolio from the Muffin Builder and set it to Mansory Flat, and you will see that the images are together and that they do not leave a blank space from right and left of the browser.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi,

Any url to site where you got this and screenshot of what you mean?
  • Hello,

I'm currently editing everything in my localhost, so I cannot give any access to it. Instead I can provide you with some screenshot of my achievements so far and what I do want to achieve at the end.

My achievement right now:

AND this should be the final result:

• By the way, how can I set a text in the middle of a column? Just like "View All Work" is located in my screenshot. *****
  • Unfortunately without url to site we have no idea what you did and how the html code looks like. Have you seen somewhere "Zoom boxes" on our demo where they are sticky? Because as far as we know, we do not have such an option.

About "View all work" without url to sie we also do not have idea how it looks in the code so we can't tell you if it's possible or not and in case how this can be done.
  • Hello,

My URL site is: arctoscreative.com

Please, check it and let me know. And I don't know if they are sticky, but I don't quite find a solution using another method and make them sticky. I don't like the style of the portafolio and that's why I am asking you for help instead, because I need just an image with hover and all of them should be sticked together and full width without margins or padding or anyhting else as I showed you in the sample above.

best regards.

• We are not sure if this will work, but you can try to use "Columns without margins" style for section item. This is the only solution we got at this moment. But to align text in the last column vertically, you must set custom class name for the item and then use margin-top: 50px for the item.
  • This is a nice looking stlye which should be listed as an gallery-view or column-style...

@muffingroup Plz take it on your "whishlist" to be introduced in a future update.