Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Muffin Builder no longer works properly

After updating the theme to the most recent (8.5), when I try to edit a page, the Muffin Builder modules disappear. When I save the page, they are gone forever and all of the work I had done is erased.

My site it turning into a mess now. Any advice? Thanks.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited July 2015
    Hello, I have the same problem.
    see pictures
    Image 1 = The Muffin Builder is empty
    Image 2 = I click save, I get to the Settings
    Problem # 2 If I as the font change is this not saved.
    Can you help me?
    Excuse my bad English - I am German and my translated is google;-)

• I have the same problem, Imported the POLE data for www.djbeastc.nl, adjusted the data
    but suddenly the second section (About) data was gone (!). Well, the section was there but the content was gone.

I tried to re-import the theme-demo-content of POLE, but that doesn't work if you already
    imported it.

Can you provide me with the code/tekst from the 'about' ection? so I can copy it in?

• Well I can do that, but I did not delete any section. It just disappeared for sure. The builder doesn't seem to be very stable. 
    And is it right that you have to SAVE a change first in Muffin, then PUBLISH otherwise all modifications are gone? This is a bit annoying, as you'll have to make the changes again if you forget to press 'publish'.