bedava hesaplar nulled scripts mod apk indir youtube mp3 dönüştürücü

Bebuilder Templates not creatable or not possible to saving changes

Hello dear Community.

I have a website with Betheme. I will create a bebuilder template but it is not possible, evertime i click on save or create or edit with bebuilder it is loading loading and loading but nothing happens. That problem i have only on bebuilder templates. In sites etc. i can normal working with bebuilder with no problems.

I had deactivate all plugins (clear cache after that) but problem still happens, so it is definitly no plugin that makes problem.

On server all is good, php max input vars is 10000.

I hope somebody can help me.

Regards

Roman

Comments

• Update, today morning i have updatet betheme to newest version. Now bebuilder not working on all sites, i can not open bebuilder.

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello Phil.

I have see that you was in backend from my shop. Thank you for your time.

It is definitely a problem from the Betheme. I have all plugins deactivate and purged the cache but problem is still the same. Since I had updated Betheme yesterday I can not edit products too. When I click on update after edited it is still loading but nothing happens.

Today evening I have installed elementor twenty twenty theme and activated. After that I can edit products and saving, all is normal without problems.

I hope you can help because we love Betheme.

Best regards.

Roman

• It seems that something on your server is blocking that.

Please, contact your server administrator, and ask to look at the server security logs, antispam logs, etc.

Can you also recall when exactly it started to happen?

Best regards