Bebuilder Templates not creatable or not possible to saving changes

Hello dear Community.

I have a website with Betheme. I will create a bebuilder template but it is not possible, evertime i click on save or create or edit with bebuilder it is loading loading and loading but nothing happens. That problem i have only on bebuilder templates. In sites etc. i can normal working with bebuilder with no problems.

I had deactivate all plugins (clear cache after that) but problem still happens, so it is definitly no plugin that makes problem.

On server all is good, php max input vars is 10000.

I hope somebody can help me.

Regards

Roman

Comments

• Update, today morning i have updatet betheme to newest version. Now bebuilder not working on all sites, i can not open bebuilder.

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello Phil.

I have see that you was in backend from my shop. Thank you for your time.

It is definitely a problem from the Betheme. I have all plugins deactivate and purged the cache but problem is still the same. Since I had updated Betheme yesterday I can not edit products too. When I click on update after edited it is still loading but nothing happens.

Today evening I have installed elementor twenty twenty theme and activated. After that I can edit products and saving, all is normal without problems.

I hope you can help because we love Betheme.

Best regards.

Roman

• It seems that something on your server is blocking that.

Please, contact your server administrator, and ask to look at the server security logs, antispam logs, etc.

Can you also recall when exactly it started to happen?

Best regards

• Hello dear Phil.

We have figuret out what problem is.

Betheme is querying all products. Thats not good. Can you fix that for us?

We can not use that beautiful theme with this issue.

• *****SELECT kbp8_posts.* FROM kbp8_posts WHERE 1=1 AND kbp8_posts.post_type = 'product' AND ((kbp8_posts.post_status = 'publish')) ORDER BY kbp8_posts.post_date DESC **

• I have postet betheme query that quering all products.

We have 1 Million products in store.

Regards Roman

• Thanks for reporting that. Passed it to the dev team.

We will take a look at it.

Best regards

• Ok thank you.

• Hello,

Do you have a solution? Our shop is online, i can not take from online because of bad effect.

Regards

Roman

• We keep investigating this.

I will inform you when we find the root cause.

Sorry for the obstacles,

Best regards

• While inspecting that, we noticed that no file changes reflect your website.

You probably sent the wrong FTP access. Please, resend that through a private message, and tell in which folder is for your website. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Best regards

• I have send new ftp by email. Sorry we have changed to a better server last weekend. Sorry.

Regards and thank you.

• We have corrected this.

Please, check your website.

Thanks

• Hello,

Thank your, now it works great.

Thanks

• @Phil I have this exact same problem on my store. I'm not able to create, save or anything.

When disabling the WooCommerce plugin everything works fine.

How can i fix this issue?

Please let me know.

• edited February 2023

A fix for this problem will be included in the upcoming update.

We will release it at the latest on Monday.

Best regards

• Hello Phil

Now i can not saving templates. The last i have successfull saved was the header i make. But if i will change something on the header template it get an OOPS Error.

Please can you check for me. I hope i lost not my header settings, i have work 5 hours on that.

Best regards.

• And i have deactivated all Plugins and clear cache. That not helps.

• Please go to Settings -> Permalinks, and if you have the Permalink structure set to Plain, change it to any other.

If it is set to a structure other than Plain, resave this setting, and check the template edit then.

Thanks

• Thank you. That tipp has solved my problem.

Best Regards

Roman