template

Comments

• edited June 2023

This is always my site I want the blog like this .... how can I do it thanks I'm going crazy :))

• 1) You need to create a sidebar, add widgets to it, and assign it to your posts. Please see the following video tutorial:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-create-sidebars-and-manage-them/

2) This demo uses a builder template for posts that hides the comment section and a couple of other stuff on posts. You need to switch the template in the Posts option to Default to show posts.

Best regards

• 1) You need to create a sidebar, add widgets to it, and assign it to your posts. Please see the following video tutorial:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-create-sidebars-and-manage-them/

2) This demo uses a builder template for posts that hides the comment section and a couple of other stuff on posts. You need to switch the template in the Posts option to Default to show posts.

Best regards

• Hi, thanks for the reply, but I tried to do it as per the video description but it doesn't work, on the contrary the whole blog page piles up, kindly can you create it since I have already sent you the wordpress data thanks a lot

• There must be a problem because I did everything right also because some things from the wordpress portal in the theme options don't give me them as the video as default

• Because of Elementor construction, and stretched sections, the sidebar from page options will not look good, as I checked on your website.

Instead, I suggest using the Sidebar element and placing it where you need it on your posts.

Best regards

• edited June 2023

Hi I would be fine removing the author but I'm not able to all the pages I ask you please you can do it because I'm not even able to insert where one writes to comment you can do it you I'm not working on purpose thanks

• I tried to do as you told me but I don't understand how I have to insert where one writes and can make a comment and another thing I inserted the tags and they are small as text how can I enlarge them? when you click on the tags it goes to the sex education page because you see it above the top and I can't insert it by doing so does it go down? Thank you

• 1) To show the comments section you need to switch the post template from Builder to Default (or Intro header).

2) Tag cloud widgets work in that the more posts have a particular tag, the bigger it will be. If you would like to change the font size, you would have to write a custom CSS code.

Best regards

• Hi, I did as you told me and look how it looks?? the date above the tags and categories on the right and the menu above which you can't see but if you go with the mouse you can see it what can I do????

Thank you

• and I do not come out where I have to write the comment

• surely there will be an error in the teplate that you should see everything below or I'm wrong

• Hi, I know that today is Sunday and you are not working, but I am writing to you for tomorrow, I hope you will give me assistance with this issue which is leading me to many hours of work to figure it out if any of you can give me assistance and come in and see what is going on combinado the last update I did

1) in the shop you see the articles of the blog no more product categories and colors and feedback

2) I did as you wrote to me and the blog pulls out the large and small photos above with the categories and tags and arrows I don't know why there are other problems if you enter the tags you see the photos of the article above the menu '

so i need your help that you built it otherwise we won't get out of it and i'm wasting even more time and i still have to upload 500 products. I hope tomorrow you will help me finish this mess of the theme. Thanks, I await your advice.

in the shop and everything disappeared after the template update

• 1) Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Blog, uncheck Meta information: Date and Categories & Tags.

Also, set the Featured Image to hide.

2) In Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Navigation & Share, uncheck the Header arrows.

3) Did you handle the problem with the sidebar in the meantime?

4) For the pages the header is not easily visible, create a new header template, set the body offset to it to yes, assign a background colo for the header section, and choose this template in the page/posts options.

Best regards

• Hi, thanks for the help but a white bar remains in the articles blog how to remove it??

• And then where to replace in the blog share on the platforms that I want??

• another problem with photos or banners in the woocommerce sections where I have to insert photos to be able to drop orders, why don't you check the whole site and you will see the problems it creates for me to be able to fix them..... thanks

• 1) Please use the following CSS code:

.section_wrapper .post-header .mcb-column-inner{
     margin: 0;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

2) There is no option for that. You can only hide socials you do not want to have with a custom CSS code. If you need help with that, please let me know, and tell me which icons you do not want.

3) You need to reproduce the step I described in this message:

See 4th point.

Best regards

• i want to share him with facebook that fits with instagram and whatsApp tell me where to put the link or if it takes them with those icon under the home

• The steps you told me to do, I did! If I understand correctly, if it's not a problem for you and if you can help me, log in with the password and you can change what I had to do and I didn't understand correctly, thanks

• At the moment I have problems with woocommerce with the cart and the order payment because above there is always that white menu and below if you go to see and try it you can see it from, for the blog and solved the problem if you enter I sent you the password on purpose how do the others come in and tell you what they have done in a hurry write to you two weeks have passed and I noticed that the problems are solved but this template is all a problem come in and please fix what I wrote to you otherwise I will go crazy with no solutions like I wrote to you before I still have to upload 500 articles but if I waste time to fix the template the customer has already complained thanks for your interest I hope that today we will fix these things too

• Hi, I've now entered the site but what happened all messed up I saw that you were inside the panel

• 1) Facebook share icon is already added. Instagram does not have share functionality, so I am unsure what you want to achieve.

2) I have created a new header template and assigned it to your cart, checkout, and account pages. Please check it out:

Best regards

• Hi, I noticed that you were in the panel I saw the pages everything is fine in the cart and order, the only thing I noticed that in the blog going to the article the sharing remains facebook twitter in pinterest I'm still there was the one I wanted facebook and instagram only because other social networks do not allow the customer

• Please use the following CSS code:

.share-simple-wrapper .icons a:not(.facebook){
     display: none;
    }

Put it in the same place as the previous code I sent you.

Notice that there is no Instagram icon. "in" icon stands for Linkedin, and there is no setting to add new icons there.

Best regards

• Hi, I always break :)))

then I uploaded 541 products, I had to redo the menu because the migration uploaded its menu to me now I only have a problem if you can kindly help me in the products the product feedback stars no longer come out you can insert them thanks the reviews. Thank you with all my heart

• Sorry, but I am unsure what you refer to.

The products I checked do not have reviews, so they do not have stars for ratings.

Can you explain greater what you refer to, please?

Thanks

• hi, for the comments I have settled the only problem that exists now and that the 18 plus popup does not come out after having installed the cookies and ReCaptcha, the other problem is that there is no button that brings up the site you can enter Thank you

• on this product the photo is lost on the zoom how can I make it zoom only?

Thank you

• 1) The popup has the condition to display only once, so if somebody already clicked to pass through the popup, it will not show again. You can change to display this popup every time.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/popup-builder-introduction/

2) On which product you do not have the zoom effect? Did you ensure that your image is big enough? If the image is too small, the zoom will not work.

Best regards