I'm having trouble with Photos on my Website

Hello,

I am having trouble with Photos on my website.

In the video I posted, when the site is newly opened, when I switch between the pages, the logo of the site and the search box shift and overlap, and then it comes back to itself and I demand that it be fixed.

web site link: https://www.albioxcosmetics.com/

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello,

I have already done what you said before. It has nothing to do with this. I reached out to the technical support team about this problem in the past, but no one helped me. I want this error to be fixed. This is a problem related to your theme. I would be glad if you could help me.

Good Day, Good Work.

• To whom did you reached? We don't see any messages from you in our ticket system.

• It seems that I have the same problem as I wrote here, and I tried to explain my problem with a video recording and even though I did what you said, my problem was still not solved. It would be better if you solve my problem instead of asking me questions.

Thank You.

• edited September 2023

You said "I reached out to the technical support team about this problem in the past, but no one helped me." so I am asking, whom did you reached so i can check who didn't helped you exactly. It sounds like you already contacted our support team privately so i wanted to find that ticket.

If your problem wasn't resolved, simply send WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and our support team will check this. However, please note that first steps they will take will be exactly the same as @Phil told you to do above.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Instead of giving FTP, can't I create an account on the site and give it to you?

• No, we need full access as the issue you've faced is most likely related with server and not the Be itself.

• edited September 2023

Okey,

[removed by moderator]

• Do not ever share dashboards/FTP credentials on the forum because others can see them.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!!!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Okey,

I sent the message

• You did not send a complete message.

Send another message and be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message:

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • WP dashboard login credentials
    • FTP credentials (host, username, password)

Thanks

• I sent all the requested

www.albioxcosmetics.com/admin

www.albioxcosmetics.com

Please solve this problem now.

• One of your plugins causes it. After I disabled all plugins besides the ones we support, the problem did not appear.

Disable your plugins one by one to find the culprit.

In your media library I uploaded a video showing that.

Best regards

• Thank you very much for solving the problem, I have solved the source of the problem.